23 févr. 2020

This Is How I Learned To Accept Being 'Too Horny'


I thought my horniness was a post-breakup aftershock. Instead, I’m realising this is my body making her demands know – and I have to listen to her. I don’t know if it was a blessing or a curse that when my office’s work from home policy became a little more, um, loose, so did I.

I was in my late twenties and I suddenly found myself very horny. As you can suspect, working from home was a challenge in this state of mind; especially with my new roommate, the Hitachi Magic Wand. (I won’t get into it lest you have a bottle of wine and a few hours to spare, but let me just say this: that is one powerful vibrator.)

When I wasn’t masturbating, I was thinking about masturbating. The days I did go into the office, I found myself staring blankly at my computer, imagining bedroom adventures with my now growing list of crushes.

- HuffPost